Small business owners should have their priorities on the bigger picture projects rather than individual tasks. The following are some of the tasks that we can help with so you can dedicate your time to generating revenue.
- Clean and maintain the QuickBooks file or other customized software.
- Enter approved vendor invoices into QuickBooks file and process payments of such invoices on paper checks or via online banking.
- Make deposits of monies received, and/or enter the deposits into QuickBooks.
- Track and record investments.
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts, as well as credit card accounts.
- File quarterly sales tax returns with the State.
- Preparation and mailing of billing statements to clients via postal mail or email.
- Prepare quarterly estimated tax coupons for sole proprietors based on the profit calculated.
- Payroll processing and reporting:
- Employees are paid via direct deposit or paper checks.
- Make appropriate payroll tax liability deposits to the IRS & State electronically.
- Prepare the quarterly IRS form 941, and all required State payroll forms.
- Annual IRS form 940, W2’s and 1099-Misc.
- Monitor and remit 401k and health care contributions, including the business’ match.
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Prepare annual tax returns for the IRS (Forms 1120(S), 1065 and 1041) & State.
What our clients are saying…
Trust is what I have for Business of Your Business. They have been there every step of the way for my accounting needs. Their sense of urgency and dependability is unlike any other firm I have worked with. BYB goes above and beyond to serve their clients. Because the accounting part of my business is in the hands of BYB, I'm able to focus on what I'm good at, my clients and serving them.
Louisa McTurner, Owner
Weezie D. Inc
My name is Kevin Graves, I am the Managing Partner at Doonan, Graves and Longoria, LLC., a law firm with operations in New York, Massachusetts and Maine. BYB has been the accounting firm, for our offices, since 1997 and my personal choice, since 1992. I have always found Wiley and the staff, at BYB, to be very informative, responsive and delightful, regarding personal and business tax matters. They have always exhibited the utmost in professionalism and desire to assist.
Confidence in your accounting professional is extremely important. The practices implemented by BYB, are such, that you can always be confident in their advice and service.
Kevin Graves, Partner
Doonan, Graves, and Longoria LLC, Law Firm
White Plains, NY