Every organization is unique, therefore we customize our services based on the functions you would like to outsource. The following are some of the many services we offer:
- Clean and maintain the QuickBooks file.
- Create a chart of accounts consistent with the Board’s reporting needs.
- Budget preparation assistance.
- Enter approved vendor invoices into QuickBooks file and process payments of such invoices on paper checks or via online banking.
- Make deposits of funds received, and/or enter the deposits into QuickBooks.
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Preparation and mailing of billing statements to members via postal mail or email.
- Payroll processing and reporting:
- Employees are paid via direct deposit or paper checks.
- Make appropriate payroll tax liability deposits to the IRS & State electronically.
- Prepare the quarterly IRS form 941, and all required State payroll forms.
- Annual W2’s and 1099-Misc.
- Monitor and remit 403b and health care contributions, including the organization’s match.
- Preparation of the Board’s financial reports.
- Coordinate and assist the Independent Auditor during the annual audit of the organization.
- Prepare the annual tax returns, IRS Form 990 and NYS Form Char500.
What our clients are saying…
There is a commitment that The BYB fosters in their organization that is reassuring for your business concerns. You have qualified professionals who look after your business as if it were theirs. You have a sense that they know your business and have an interest in making it as successful as you do. As a Board member it is comforting that their service is comprehensive and accessible at the same time. The BYB and their team are the perfect partner for our accounting needs at the Harriet Tubman Home.
Karen Krieger, Board Member
Harriet Tubman Home
We have worked with BYB since 2009. They are responsible for all the accounting services for El Centro Hispano.
We are very satisfied with their services and extremely grateful for their professionalism and continued efforts to satisfy the needs of the agency. As a not-for-profit agency, we are constantly seeking new grants to fund the 25 programs and the many services we provide. Therefore, we frequently need their advice, guidance and bookkeeping/accounting help. Fortunately for us, it doesn’t matter how often we request their help, BYB is always willing and ready to help us with whatever we need in a very effective, caring, friendly and prompt way.
BYB truly cares for its clients and does not hesitate to go beyond the call of duty to provide the services their clients need.
Judy Aucar, Deputy Director
El Centro Hispano
White Plains, NY